Class Packages and Fees
• All Class Packages and Fees can be found in the MindBody App.
• Individual classes and class packages are not returnable.
• Class packages never expire.
• Members are always welcome to treat a family member to a class with their class cards
(unlimited packages do not apply).
• If a member moves and has remaining classes, those classes may be transferred to a friend or family member.
• Remaining classes on purchased packages may not be returned or transferred for clothing credit, etc.
• All Pilates Reformer, Pilates Jumpboard, and Aerial Yoga classes must be booked in advance. These classes
are very small in size and pre-registration ensures your space.
• It is suggested that members pre-register for all Yoga and Barre classes to ensure a space in class, especially
during busy summer months.
• Members who are waitlisted for class will be notified via email, through MindBody, if a space becomes available.
• ALL cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
• No refunds will be offered for "no-shows" or late cancellations, no matter what the situation.
• Refunds are not offered for wait-listed classes. However, a credit will be applied to the member's account for
• Members should not register for wait-listed classes if they do not wish to receive a class credit in the event they
do not get into the class.
• Please understand that our system is not set up to offer refunds, so please do not ask.
• Members will additionally be charged the cost of a drop-in class for missed or "no show" classes.
• Unlimited Package holders who reserve classes but do not show up, will lose one week of the unlimited package
• Private clients will be charged $50 for no shows. We are reserving the space and instructor specifically for you.
Please call if you are unable to honor your appointment.
Our policies are in place to ensure a positive experience for all of our members. In the busy summer season, there are often wait-lists for our group classes. Requiring members to cancel with reasonable notice allows wait-listed members to participate in more classes and creates a more manageable flow for the studio. We appreciate our members and thank you for understanding.